Britannica International School Fee Schedule 18/19
Our school fees include tuition, all prescribed textbooks and teaching materials. Tuition fees for Year 10 and above include entrance fees for public examinations.
In addition to the school fees there are other costs including:
School uniform and PE kit - All pupils are required to wear school uniform and a school PE kit, which are sold at the school shop.
School lunch in the dining room - All pupils are required to eat lunch in the school dining room, 31/35RMB/meal. Special provision is made for vegetarians and those with medical dietary requirements. The cost will be paid directly by the parents to our school caterer, who will issue the appropriate invoices.
Notes on school fees
- Payment is accepted in RMB or in USD at the prevailing exchange rate. Please contact the Finance Department for details.
- The cost of all charges for all overseas transfers made to the school must be paid by the parent.
- Parents may choose to pay termly in advance or take advantage of the discounted rate if the total annual fee is paid in advance.
- The school accounting office will issue the fee payment notice, specifying the due date and will provide any assistance required with regard to fee payment.
- The school reserves the right to apply a 2% monthly surcharge, compounded monthly, on all school fees that are overdue.
- Additional optional costs School bus service: 95 RMB per day – to be paid termly English as an additional language tuition – dependent on the needs of the individual student
Discounts Sibling discount
2nd Child 5%, 3rd Child 5%. Please note: Only one discount, other than the 3% annual fee discount, may be applied to the fees of any child.
Method of payment
Payment can be made by bank transfer to the School’s RMB or USD bank account. (See below). Please ensure that your bank quotes the Invoice Number and Name of Pupil within the transfer payment details.
RMB Account Account： 上海不列颠英国外籍人员子女学校
A/C No.： 000000501510722886 Bank Name: Standard