9 Aug to 25 September 2019
Sign up for our First Open Day in the Academic Year 2019-2020
Sign up now for one of Britannica’s Open Days to find out first-hand about what the Academic Year 2019-2020 has to offer. The Open days are designated for children who are entering their Early Years and Primary (age 2-11). If you have any friends who might be interested in our EYFS or Primary, please feel free to spread the word and bring them along.
There will be three upcoming Open Days during August and September for you to choose from.
Date: Aug 22, Sept 5 and Sept 26 (Choose one from these three dates)
Time: 8:45 am - 11:00 am
Address: 1988 Gubei Rd, Minhang District, Shanghai （Address for taxi: 上海市古北路1988号）
Click here to register.
Reasons to Join
- Receive a presentation (in English and Chinese) and discover first-hand about the new academic year and how your child can get the most out of what Britannica has to offer.
- Receive an on-site assessment and secure a place ASAP for your child (All parents are welcome to bring your child).
- Meet our Principal and Senior Leadership Team.
- Take a tour of our Gubei campus.
- Book a FREE Taster Day for your child.
- Student places are limited and attendance at our Open Days will guarantee a place for all eligible children.
During this time, parents can explore our state-of-the-art facilities and experience the best of British education in Shanghai. Whilst at our centrally located, purpose-built campus, families will meet school Principal Mr. Goodwin, an experienced educational leader with a passion for China, and discover more about a British curriculum that ensures the best for your child.