Have you thought about fun activities to do at home during this long weekend? We have some ideas for a fun family weekend. #StayConnected
Organise a party
1. Make a playlist in Spotify with your favourite music for dancing.
2. Set the speakers
Organise a barbecue
1. Use the delivery apps and buy the ingredients for a barbecue
2. Enjoy cooking together
3. Include entrees and dessert!
Board Games Championships
1. Organise a championship of board-games with snacks and music
2. If you don't have a board-games download apps such as Carades, Quiz up, Uno, a lot of board-games have digital versions.
1. Choose a movie and transform your house into a cinema.
2. Make the toy money with the children and set up a food stall (hot dogs, popcorn, juice, fruits, candies) where they can buy food or you can cook together.
3. Enjoy the movie.
Dress up and make up party
Throw a dress-up party with the things you have at home, play music, eat, dance and have fun.