Start your application here...
Thank you for your interest in Britannica International School, Shanghai. You've taken the first steps to becoming part of our vibrant international community.
To apply, please submit an application by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
In order to complete your application, see the list of supporting documents required:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s passport
- A copy of the parent/guardian(s) and child's residence permit
- A copy of the parent/guardian(s) work permit
- A copy of your child's medical insurance card
- A copy of your child's school report
- A copy of your child's immunisation record
- Two passport photos
Upon completing your application, our Admissions Team will contact you to arrange a visit and an interview appointment.
Please note that whilst we are a non-selective school, we do take into consideration whether the school can meet any specific learning needs and do have certain English language requirements for entry into specific year groups.
We look forward to receiving your application.