Start your application here...
Thank you for your interest in Britannica International School, Shanghai. You've taken the first steps to becoming part of our vibrant international community.
To apply, please submit an application by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
In order to complete your application, see list of supporting documents required:
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child’s passport
- Child’s photo (passport size)
- Copies of the last two school reports
- Copy of parents’/guardian’s passport
- Copy of residence permit
- Copy of child’s medical insurance card
- Copy of parents’/guardian’s work permit
- Copy of immunization record
- Most recent school report
Upon completing your application, our Admissions Team will contact you to arrange a visit and an interview appointment.
Please note that whilst we are a non-selective school, we do take into consideration whether the school can meet any specific learning needs and do have certain English language requirements for entry into specific year groups.
We look forward to receiving your application.