Great news! Our Year 13 student, Jessica's fourth university offer has arrived at Britannica from another prestigious university - The University of Leeds. She will read Fashion Marketing and Business. Congratulations, Jessica!
We'll continue to update you on more university offers from our secondary students.
(To learn about what prompted Jessica to transfer to Britannica from a local Chinese school, read Jessica's previous interview article here)
An Introduction to The University of Leeds
The University, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It is renowned globally for the quality of our teaching and research.
The strength of Leed's academic expertise combined with the breadth of disciplines it covers provides a wealth of opportunities and has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways.
Facts and Figures
- In the top 100 universities in the world | QS World University Rankings 2019
- Ranked in the top 10 universities in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2019
- Named the University of the Year 2017 | The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- A member of the Russell Group of universities
5. Twice winner of the Queen's Anniversary Prize
6. A top 10 university for research power in the UK according to the most recent Research Excellence Framework
7. Our staff have been awarded 25 National Teaching Fellowships – more than any other university
8. In the National Student Survey 2018, 88% of final year Leeds students said they were satisfied or very satisfied with the course - five points above the national average