As the only British owned, British managed and British staffed school in Shanghai, Britannica International School, Shanghai provides the ‘Best of British Education’ to international students aged 2-18.
We are proud to share with parents that Britannica is currently the ONLY international school in Shanghai that has gained full accreditation from both COBIS and CIS. This means that we meet the highest standards of international and British best practice in providing children with the maximum levels of support in their development at all stages of their education.
We also deliver a comprehensive English as an Additional Language (EAL) programme, delivered by highly qualified and experienced specialist teachers, which fully supports the English language development of our non-native English speaking students. Students will learn to acquire the skills needed to become bilingually confident and multiculturally aware.
Parents who wish to enrol their child in an international school and learn more about the Best of British Education at Britannica are welcome to attend Britannica's Open Day after Chinese New Year on the 24th of February.
Reasons to Join
Chance to Receive a FREE EAL Course
Families who attend the next Britannica Open Day and enrol their child during this academic year are able to receive a FREE EAL (English as an Additional Language) course worth up to 6000 RMB. The course lasts till the end of the 2020-2021 academic year.
Take a Bespoke Tour
- Explore our centrally located campus and well-maintained facilities
- Observe ongoing classes and communicate with fully qualified teachers
Meet Our Principal & Senior Leaders
- Receive a presentation from our Senior Leadership Team
- Have an individual communication with our Principal or a relevant Head of Phase
Potential to Receive an Offer on the Day
- Have an interview with the Principal or a Head of Phase
- Take Britannica's entrance exams on the day
- Qualified candidates receive an offer on the day
9-10:30 am, Wednesday, 24 February
Britannica's Gubei Campus at 1988, Gubei Road, Shanghai